Download MacDrive for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Other World - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download MacDrive latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Access mac disks on Windows. Disk Management Window that displays any Mac disk mounted to your PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MacDrive is a Disk Management Window that displays any Mac disk mounted to your PC and gives you quick access to all of MacDrive’s features. Open and edit your Mac files from the new window or access them direct from Windows Explorer or your favorite software.
Blazing quick read/write speeds and unparalleled data security. MacDrive 10 extends the lead with even faster access and more protection for your Mac disks and files. We think you’re going to love the all-new MacDrive 10.
Simple and easy to use:
MacDrive is recognized as the leader for accessing Mac disks from Windows for almost 20 years.
Once you plug in your Mac disk, behind the scenes MacDrive works to seamlessly enable Windows understand HFS+ disks and allow you to read and write to the disk. There is nothing to launch or learn, MacDrive makes Mac disks look and act just like any other disk on your PC.
How to Use MACDRIVE
Plug a Mac disk into PC
MacDrive works with almost any type of disk including internal and external hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash drives and more.
Open your Mac disk
You don’t need to run MacDrive, Mac disks will appear like PC disks. You can access Mac disks from the desktop or your favorite software.
MacDrive makes your PC smarter giving you the ability read and write to Mac disks. MacDrive creates peace between the platforms.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MacDrive for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MacDrive End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MacDrive in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Other World. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.