Download MediaPortal for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by MediaPortal - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download MediaPortal latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Transforms your PC into a complete media solution.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
MediaPortal Transforms your PC into a complete media solution. Runs on basic hardware, connects directly to your TV and displays your TV Series, Movies, Photos and Music in a much more dynamic way. All in the comfort of your living room, on your big screen LCD or Plasma TV or projector!
MediaPortal Key Features & Benefits
- Watch, schedule and record live TV – like a TiVo, but more, and for free!
- Play videos, movies, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Listen to music and radio
- Enjoy pictures, home videos or create a slideshow
- Stream media, radio and TV to any HTPC / PC connected to your network
- Use a remote to control your HTPC from your couch
- Check the weather, news, and more
- Access MediaPortal from the web or mobile device
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install MediaPortal for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept MediaPortal End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for MediaPortal in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 95+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by MediaPortal. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.