Download Movienizer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Movienizer - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Movienizer latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Powerful movie organizer that contains features of an encyclopedia.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Movienizer is a powerful movie organizer that contains features of an encyclopedia. It was developed by movie lovers specially for movie lovers. Makes you will always know where on your shelf or on your hard drive a particular movie can be found, what audio tracks, subtitles and other parameters it has. A sensible film synopsis along with the list of actors and with the movie cover will be a bonus.
Memories about the movie
After adding a movie to Movienizer you will always remember if you have already watched it, what the movie is about and how much you liked it. A glance at the movie description and shots from the film will suffice. Shots can be added automatically from the corresponding file or DVD. Movienizer can store your own movie rating, as well as ratings of online movie databases (like IMDb).
You are a movie expert
Thanks to Movienizer you will know everything about the world of movies. Learn what awards were given to the film, its budget, what people were starring in it. Find out at what age the actors played in the movie, when they were born, in what other films they participated. Prepare yourself to be called a “walking encyclopedia”.
Create a movie catalog
You can create an illustrated movie catalog for media players: Dune, Popcorn, WDTV and Google TV.
Where did I see this actor?..
In a few seconds you will learn everything about the movie or the actor that you find interesting. The film cataloger will automatically perform an Internet search and download necessary information (movie synopsis, movie cover, movie rating, movie awards, gross, shots, filmography). All of this will be saved in the local film database, and you will be able to remember instantly in which movie a favorite actor played, or to review a movie description.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Movienizer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Movienizer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Movienizer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Cataloger
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 31 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Movienizer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.