Download Navicat for MySQL for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Navicat for MySQL
by PremiumSoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Navicat for MySQL latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- MySQL/MariaDB administration and development.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Navicat for MySQL allows you to connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud and Huawei Cloud. This all-inclusive frontend provides an intuitive and powerful graphical interface for database management, development, and maintenance.
Intuitive and well-designed GUI simplifies your database administration and development.
Manage all the database objects with smart object designer.
Insert, edit, delete or copy/paste a data entry into our spreadsheet-like data editor.
Visualize and edit your databases using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool.
Compare and sync data between databases/schemas with a detailed analytical process.
Deliver a full picture of database differences, and generate script to update the destination database.
Construct SQL statements in the SQL Editor by picking the suggestions from the drop-down list.
Insert a snippet into the SQL Editor for faster and error-free SQL writing.
Create and schedule a batch job for your daily tasks, and get notification e-mails upon tasks completion.
Store your files in cloud to start collaboration with your team members.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Navicat for MySQL for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Navicat for MySQL End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Navicat for MySQL in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 34 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by PremiumSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.