Download Navicat Report Viewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Navicat Report Viewer
by PremiumSoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Navicat Report Viewer latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy-to-use viewer for navigating report files designed in Navicat Report Builder.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Share reports with anyone who has Navicat Report Viewer installed, even if they don’t have Navicat installed on their computer. Access reports connected to local or remote servers running on Linux, Unix, macOS, or Windows. With a well-designed UI, you can quickly and easily access your reports, which can also be converted into various formats. With Navicat Report Viewer, viewing reports is much more flexible and convenient.
Navicat Report Viewer allows you to establish secure SSH sessions through SSH Tunneling, ensuring strong authentication and secure encryption between two hosts. The authentication method can use a password or a public/private key pair. Navicat Report VIewer also comes with HTTP Tunneling, allowing you to bypass ISP restrictions on direct database server connections.
In Navicat Report Viewer, you can open and view .rtm report files with up-to-date data or archived report files. Navigate your report using functions such as search, refresh, zoom, and page navigation.
Navicat Report Viewer provides print support. Not only can you print your reports, but you can also convert your files into different formats such as PDF, HTML, Excel, and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Navicat Report Viewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Navicat Report Viewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Navicat Report Viewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 25 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by PremiumSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.