Download NetBalancer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by seriousbit.com - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download NetBalancer latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Manage your PC network traffic with rules. Local network traffic control and monitoring.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Manage your PC network traffic with rules with NetBalancer, a local network traffic control and monitoring. Use NetBalancer to Browse and do any internet activity comfortably on your PC even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with it. With traffic rules you can set priorities, limit or block your metered network traffic based on various settings like time of day, network protocol or application type.
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
Monitor and Limit with DPI: Monitor and limit unwanted traffic with DPI (Deep Packet Inspection). With deep packet inspection you can block BitTorrent traffic, limit the Steam application and set a high network priority for your browser or games.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NetBalancer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NetBalancer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NetBalancer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by seriousbit.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.