Download NetSpot for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NetSpot - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NetSpot latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Wi-Fi Site Surveys, Analysis, Troubleshooting.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
NetSpot is a Wi-Fi Site Surveys, Analysis, Troubleshooting from NetSpot inc. The only professional app for wireless site surveys, Wi-Fi analysis, and troubleshooting on Mac OS X and Windows. It’s a FREE Wi-Fi analyzer, no need to be a network expert to improve your home or office Wi-Fi today!
NetSpot Free Edition
- Visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan, and deploy your wireless networks.
- Analyze your Wi-Fi Coverage.
- Wireless Network Planning.
- Troubleshoot Wireless Networks.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NetSpot for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NetSpot End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NetSpot in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 300 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by NetSpot . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.