Download Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
by Symantec - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Uninstall and reinstall Norton security products on Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Norton Remove and Reinstall tool helps to uninstall and reinstall Norton security products on Microsoft Windows operating system. It uninstalls most Norton products, and reinstalls the latest version. Before you proceed, make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You need to have an Internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family
- The tool does not remove your Norton Identity Safe local vault
Norton Remove and Reinstall tool How To
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall: You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 13 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Symantec. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.