Download NumPy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NumPy - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NumPy latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
NumPy is a fundamental package for scientific computing with Python. Besides its obvious scientific uses, NumPy can also be used as an efficient multi-dimensional container of generic data. Arbitrary data-types can be defined. This allows NumPy to seamlessly and speedily integrate with a wide variety of databases.
It is a general-purpose array-processing package designed to efficiently manipulate large multi-dimensional arrays of arbitrary records without sacrificing too much speed for small multi-dimensional arrays. NumPy is built on the Numeric code base and adds features introduced by numarray as well as an extended C-API and the ability to create arrays of arbitrary type which also makes NumPy suitable for interfacing with general-purpose data-base applications.
- a powerful N-dimensional array object
- sophisticated (broadcasting) functions
- tools for integrating C/C++ and Fortran code
- useful linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random number capabilities
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NumPy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NumPy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NumPy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 26 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by NumPy. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.