Download OCCT for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by OCCT/OCBASE - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download OCCT latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
OCCT is the most popular CPU/GPU/Power Supply testing tool available. Free to use for the end user, it has 13M downloads since its creation in 2003. It monitors your computer while the test is in progress, and protects your components by stopping automatically once a component reaches a critical temperature.
OCCT has 4 different tests : CPU:OCCT, the historical test, very accurate, CPU:Linpack, the popular error detection tool, GPU:3D, a custom 3d test, and Power supply, that combines CPU:Linpack and GPU:3D to load your power supply. It will monitor your computer and present you real-time graphs showing you temperatures, voltages, fan speed, frequencies, component usage, and power comsumption during your tests.
Should a component reach a critical temperature during a test (by default, 85°C), OCCT will stop itself immediatly. At the end of a test, you will be able to save a full graphical report of what happened during the test, for diagnostic purposes
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install OCCT for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept OCCT End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for OCCT in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 19 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by OCCT/OCBASE. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.