Download OkMap Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by OkMap - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download OkMap Desktop latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cartographic software and GPS software for Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
OkMap is a cartographic software and a GPS software for Windows, iPad, iPhone. The main functions include: download free maps from map servers, georeference digital maps, creating custom maps to use with your GPS or mobile device, creating tracks on the map with production of track statistics and track graphs, a navigation system based on offline maps or web maps with navigation tools such as a compass, and many others features.
It is useful for professional activities in the field, outdoor sports, and your enjoyment in the nature such as search and rescue, trekking, mountain bike, 4WD, geocaching and much more.
OkMap Desktop is a cartographic software and GPS software for Windows. Download free maps, design tracks and use them with your GPS or mobile device.
OkMap is an interactive software which allows you to work on your computer screen with web maps or digital maps that you have either bought or scanned. OkMap can also import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information. Through these maps, you can organize your paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer monitor, and upload this data to your GPS. OkMap sets automatically altitude data and estimates travel times. Furthermore OkMap provides you also: download free maps, autorouting, geocoding and statistics functions.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install OkMap Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept OkMap Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for OkMap Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Maps & Navigation
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 115+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by OkMap. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.