Download OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
OpenShot Video Editor
by OpenShot Studios - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download OpenShot Video Editor latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
OpenShot Video Editor is an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. It is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Available in many different languages, and can be translated online with LaunchPad.
Trim & Slice
Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
Animation & Keyframes
Using our powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
Using our video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more.
Visualize your audio files as waveforms, and even output the waveforms as part of your video.
Adding titles to your video has never been easier. Use one of our templates, or make your own.
Render beautiful 3D animated titles and effects, such as snow, lens flares, or flying text.
Slow Motion & Time Effects
Control the power of time, reversing, slowing down, and speeding up video. Use a preset or animate the playback speed and direction.
Drag and drop video, audio, or images from your file manager into OpenShot. It’s that easy to get started video editing.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept OpenShot Video Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for OpenShot Video Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 179 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by OpenShot Studios. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.