Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Paragon Hard Disk Manager
by Paragon - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Hard Disk Manager for Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Hard Disk Manager for Windows
- Data safety made simple for novice users and experts alike
- Organize your disks, ensure capacity and performance of storage media
- Transfer systems on the fly, use physical and virtual appliances at will
- Use professional-grade backup to secure systems, applications and data
- Always stay up and running with boot fix and fail-safe system recovery
Resize partitions on the fly
Internal drive running low on available disk space? This dilemma often occurs when you have multiple partitions to accommodate different systems and data types. With Hard Disk Manager, you can resize partitions on the fly to maximize available storage capacity.
Live transfer your systems and data
Suppose you want to change your old mechanical hard disk drive (HDD) to a fast new solid-state storage device (SSD). With Hard Disk Manager, you simply choose where you want Windows to be, and there it is, ready to run. You can even continue working on your system while Windows is being relocated! No manual operations or reboots necessary — just switch over when ready.
Clean up media
When disposing of an old computer, it’s a good idea to first wipe personal data. Hard Disk Manager makes this task a snap by irreversibly destroying data stored on a device. Alternatively, you can opt only to clean unused space (in which case deleted files can still be restored), while keeping useful data intact. You may be surprised to learn how much data leakage occurs from the negligence of this simple rule.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Paragon Hard Disk Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Paragon Hard Disk Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hard Disc | Partitioning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 160 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Paragon. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.