Download PDF2EXE for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by CoolPDF - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download PDF2EXE latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert PDF to EXE, making PDF readable on any computer without Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat software installed.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PDF2EXE makes it easy to convert PDF to EXE, making PDF readable on any computer without Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat software installed. With PDF2EXE, you can distribute your Adobe PDF files to your customers, share PDF documents with your friends without worrying about whether they can read it or not.
- Compress, encrypt PDF document
- Set password for the converted EXE file
- Disable conversion from PDF to TXT, EXE to TXT
- Disable printing of PDF file
- Launch slide show after initialization
- Disable conversion from EXE to image formats
- Disable document properties
- Prevent generated EXE from modification
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PDF2EXE for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PDF2EXE End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PDF2EXE in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by CoolPDF. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.