Download Quick Batch File Compiler for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Quick Batch File Compiler
by Abyss Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Quick Batch File Compiler latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Quick Batch File Compiler convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click. This program may be run on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 without any limitations. An .EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this could be a way to conceal a particular batch file’s operations from an end user. Content of your batch file will be encrypted and protected from changes.
It also lets you set various resources in the .EXE file, such as its description, the company name, version information and even the application icon. In additional, you may include any files to compiled exe file and use it during execution.
Creating a 32-bit or 64-bit applications in a single click.
Save/Load Project Options
Open context help for batch commands by pressing F1 in editor
Embedded files: you can embed files to the compiled executable. This files will be decompressed before script execution and deleted on exit.
Can create Ghost applications without DOS window.
Allows you to select application icon
Allows you to edit Version Info for EXE-file.
Protects contents of a batch file from the non-authorized change
Hides contents of a batch file from viewing.
It is not necessary to be the programmer to create the program
It may be useful for installation and automation tasks
Syntax highlighting of commands inside built-in editor
Can compile any batch file to exe format compatible with XP/Vista/7/8/10.
All compiled files royalty-free
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Quick Batch File Compiler for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Quick Batch File Compiler End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Quick Batch File Compiler in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abyss Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.