Download Quip for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Salesforce - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Quip latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A modern productivity suite that simplifies your life and helps your team get work done faster.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
With Quip, get everyone on the same page without email or meetings. It is a modern productivity suite that simplifies your life and helps your team get work done faster. Quip docs are a single, live version of your team’s work that everyone can view and edit simultaneously. Quip drives engagement with a social, mobile platform that enables simple contribution. No more “my turn-your turn” workflows.
Busywork is for the birds. Stop switching between tabs, and add all the tools your team uses—calendars, Jira, projects trackers, and more right into your Quip docs. Every Quip doc has real-time chat built right in. So your conversations, feedback, and decisions stay right next to the work not lost in email.
The product blurs the line between a desktop app and a cloud service. You get all the benefits of the cloud, like real-time collaboration and syncing across devices, with none of the user experience downsides.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Quip for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Quip End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Quip in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 70 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Salesforce. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.