Download Ranorex Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Ranorex - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Ranorex Studio latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simplify test automation with a best-in-class solution that integrates with your existing toolchain.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Ranorex Studio has the essential features for rapid and efficient automation testing. One license includes the essential tools to build reliable desktop, web and mobile application tests and execute them across browsers and devices, giving you the best return on your test automation investment.
Build powerful tests without coding. Ranorex Studio’s powerful record-and-replay functionality makes test automation accessible to all members of the QA team. Easily edit recorded actions, add text and image validations, set parameter values, and build data-driven or keyword-driven tests. Experience the benefits of test automation without the steep learning curve.
For those who prefer code, Ranorex supports standard programming languages C# and VB.NET to edit recordings or create custom tests entirely in user code. Speed up development with features like intelligent code completion, code templates, debugging functionalities, refactoring mechanisms and more. Store modules in the user code library to share with other team members.
Matchless GUI object recognition using RanoreXPath helps build reliable tests that don’t break simply because an object’s position changes. Use Ranorex Spy within Ranorex Studio or as a stand-alone tool to search for multiple UI elements, identify controls with specific attributes, recognize related elements by preceding- and following-sibling relationships, create snapshot files, and more.
All the tools you need for test automation in a single license.
Scalable web testing for all popular browsers.
Test on real devices or simulators/emulators.
Integrates with CI servers, issue tracking tools, and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Ranorex Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Ranorex Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Ranorex Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Ranorex. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.