Download ReIcon for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by SORDUM.ORG - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ReIcon latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Enables you to save and restore your desktop layout.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ReIcon is portable freeware that enables you to save and restore your desktop layout. If you frequently change your screen resolution (e.g. to play games or use applications that require a specific resolution), you are probably familiar with the problem of your desktop icons being jumbled into a mess after you switch back to your normal resolution. ReIcon solves this problem by allowing you to save your desktop layout and restore it later with the click of a button (or with the right-click context menu).
It is very easy to use. Set your icons the way you like them, save the layout, then restore this layout later when the need arises.
Save your favorite icon layout for each resolution
Save many different layouts
It’s portable, no need to install anything
Easily add “Save/Restore Icon Layout” to the right-click context menu
CMD support (at CMD, type ReIcon /? for help)
Align icons to Grid this allows you to snap your desktop icons to a grid, similar to Windows’ Auto-Arrange feature)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ReIcon for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ReIcon End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ReIcon in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by SORDUM.ORG. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.