Download Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT)
by Microsoft - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Lets IT administrators manage Windows Server from a remote computer.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Windows servers are the servers of choice for bank systems, commercial institutes and most enterprise edges. One of the handy features of these servers is the ability to control them remotely through what is know by Remote Server Administration Tools or RSAT.
RSAT allows IT administrators and users to manage Windows Server from a remote computer. In addition, the default configuration opens only those ports and enables only those services required for remote management to work.
Moreover, it allows administrators to run snap-ins and tools on a remote computer to manage features, roles and role services.
It cannot be installed on Home or Standard editions of Windows!
RSAT is included as a set of “Features on Demand” in Windows 11. Do not download an RSAT package from this page!
Instead, just go to “Manage optional features” in Settings and click “Add a feature” to see the list of available RSAT tools. Select and install the specific RSAT tools you need. To see installation progress, click the Back button to view status on the “Manage optional features” page.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Remote Desktop
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 95+ Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.