Download Resonic Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Liqube Audio - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Resonic Player latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Fast audio and music player, directory player, and sample browser.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Resonic Player is a fast audio and music player, directory player, and sample browser. Browse and play large amounts of music files, sounds, and folders, audition many audio file formats.
Resonic Pro is the Player’s big brother, a powerful sample manager, audio browser, and creativity tool for audio professionals that comes loaded with a unique set of inspiring and workflow-enhancing features, audio extraction, slicing, REX auditioning, and an extensive metadata system.
Browse, manage, find, audition, and analyze audio content — extract portions of audio files — cue and slice files — tag, search, and categorize material — compare versions of mixes, be creative with your audio content and get fresh ideas.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Resonic Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Resonic Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Resonic Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 13 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Liqube Audio. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.