Download RipBot264 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Atak_Snajpera - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RipBot264 latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy to use All-In-One Converter. Convert from DVD, Blu-ray or any video to other popular formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RipBot264 is a an easy to use All-In-One Converter to convert from DVD, Blu-ray or any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, PS3, XBOX360, PC, MAC, MP4, MKV, Blu-ray or AVCHD without exotic filters and unnecessary settings. Encode using several computers/shared encoding! Requires Java 32bit, AVisynth, ffdshow, haali media splitter and .Net Framework.
Following Info Provided By pretzellogix.net
RipBot’s strengths lie in intelligently steering the user to safe settings that would be good for processing lots of files in a batch mode. And when doing lots of encoding, it helps to have the ability to press into service up to 8 other computers for speeding along the process using distributed encoding. RipBot also is ideal for targeting physical media where capacity limitations sometimes must be considered.
RipBot has 4 output options: MKV, MP4, AVCHD, and DivxPlus, the latter two are highly useful for burning to DVD+R discs for playback in Blu-ray and DVD players that have such support.
It is cleverly able to detect that the job is already a progressive video and disables the “deinterlace/decimate” options. RipBot uses AviSynth to do a lot of its work and for those of you with experience in AviSynth, this is quite a boon to be able to hand tweak the script.
RipBot largely relies on a pre-programmed set of “profiles” which display which H.264 Profile and H.264 Level is optimal for the target playback device.
RipBot also has similar features. Instead of a slider, the CQ factor is available in a drop-down box. It is also wisely set to a safe choice of 20 by default, but it isn’t clear which way gives better results or better space saving. The choices give a useful range from 16 to 24 which is seemingly restrictive, but in actuality is pretty smart. The user can still type in values outside of this range if needed.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RipBot264 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RipBot264 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RipBot264 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Atak_Snajpera. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.