Download RocketCake for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by RocketCake - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RocketCake latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free web editor for creating responsive websites for beginners and professional web developers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites for beginners and professional web developers with no programming needed. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag’n’drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like.
Create great responsive websites with a few clicks
Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements:
image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RocketCake for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RocketCake End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RocketCake in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by RocketCake. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.