Download Rufus for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download Rufus (latest version 2021) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
Rufus 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- Rufus direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download Rufus for your PC or laptop
Rufus latest version overview
Rufus is a top rated small easy tool to create bootable USB drives from Pete Batard. Great for making bootable operating system from ISO file (IMG). It is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It helps in the following conditions:
- Creating USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- Flashing a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Working on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- Runing a low-level utility
Rufus download Key Features
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier)
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Modern and familiar UI, with 39 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
Azərbaycanca , Bahasa Indonesia , Bahasa Malaysia , Български , Čeština , Dansk , Deutsch.
Ελληνικά , English , Español , Français , Hrvatski , Italiano , Latviešu , Lietuvių , Magyar , Nederlands , Norsk , Polski , Português.
Português do Brasil , Русский , Română , Slovensky , Slovenščina , Srpski , Suomi , Svenska.
Tiếng Việt , Türkçe , Українська , 简体中文 , 正體中文 , 日本語 , 한국어 , ไทย , עברית , العربية , فارسی.
How to Use Rufus
1- Download the executable and run it – no installation is necessary.
# The executable is digitally signed and the signature should state:
“Akeo Consulting” (v1.3.0 or later)
“Pete Batard – Open Source Developer” (v1.2.0 or earlier)
2- Notes on DOS support:
If you create a DOS bootable drive and use a non-US keyboard, Rufus will attempt to select a keyboard layout according to the locale of your system. In that case, FreeDOS, which is the default selection, is recommended over MS-DOS, as it supports more keyboard layouts.
3- Notes on ISO Support:
All versions of Rufus since v1.1.0 allow the creation of a bootable USB from an ISO image (.iso).
Creating an ISO image from a physical disc or from a set of files is very easy to do however, through the use of a CD burning application, such as the freely available CDBurnerXP or ImgBurn.
4- Notes on UEFI & GPT support:
Since version 1.3.2, Rufus support UEFI as well as GPT for installation media, meaning that it will allow you to install Windows 7, Windows 8 or Linux in full EFI mode.
However, Windows Vista or later is required for full UEFI/GPT support. Because of OS limitations, Windows XP restricts the creation of UEFI bootable drives to MBR mode.
Rufus for Windows 10 is developed and updated by Pete Batard. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
by Pete Batard
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware