Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender
by ShieldApps - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An advanced & comprehensive anti-ransomware solution, Scans, Detects and Protects from Ransomware Malicious Attempts!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender deals with known ransomware in a way no other solution can. Specially designed for detecting and blocking ransomware prior to any damage, Ransomware Defender blacklists and stops both common and unique ransomware. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing active protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
It is fully automated, taking care of all threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down mechanism that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main antiviruses and anti-malware products!
Key Features at A glance
Always keeps an eye out for possible ransomware threats.
SMART RANSOMWARE DETECTION
Thanks to advanced detection systems Ransomware Defender will locate and report any potential threat in real time.
ACTIVE PROTECTION AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
Stands guard 365/24/7. Any suspicious activity will be stopped, reported and removed if needed.
Ransomware Defender protects you from malicious online attempts to attack your computer and infect it with malware.
SCHEDULED SCAN/CLEAN ACTION
Schedule automated scans at your desired frequency and timing, thus make sure you do not forget to manually scan your computer frequently.
Ransomware Defender automatically updates on a daily basis, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible.
Fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically for you.
SECURE FILE ERASER
If you suspect some application on your PC contains the threat, you’ll be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ShieldApps. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.