Download Simple Sticky Notes for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Simple Sticky Notes
by Simnet - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Simple Sticky Notes latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simple, easy-to-use, absolutely free, fast and efficient note taking software.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Simple Sticky Notes is a simple, easy-to-use, absolutely free, fast and efficient note taking software.
Free Sticky Notes Software – Download Sticky Notes – Sticky Notes Free Download – Create Sticky Notes to Your Desktop.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Simple Sticky Notes for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Simple Sticky Notes End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Simple Sticky Notes in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Notes
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Simnet. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.