Download Soda PDF for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by LULU Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Soda PDF latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A reliable, intuitive and portable PDF software you can use at home and on the go. Now supports PDF 2.0
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Soda PDF enables you to create PDFs from 300+ file formats, convert to an array of file types, edit the content of your documents, create custom forms and annotate your files. Read your PDFs and digital publications in 3D with our unique page-flipping technology.
Create PDFs from any file, convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, and merge multiple files. Modify the content and customize the structure of your documents to better suit your needs. Strive to perfect your work by annotating your docs and collaborating with others. Ensure peace of mind with professional-grade data protection. Add a 256-bit AES password. Restrict permissions.
Send and collect legally binding e-signatures. Create fillable digital forms such as invoices and surveys.
No more retyping
With the innovative Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature, you can transform scanned documents and images into editable
Connect to OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and Evernote. Use most features on any device directly through your web browser.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Soda PDF for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Soda PDF End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Soda PDF in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LULU Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.