Download StarReminder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by StarMessage - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download StarReminder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Reminder Scheduling Software that you can easily use as an electronic calendar, task organizer, daily planner, alarm clock and birthday reminder.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
StarReminder is a Reminder Scheduling Software that you can easily use as an electronic calendar, task organizer, daily planner, alarm clock and birthday reminder. You can have reminders, alerts for specific dates and times. With the advanced (but easy to user) scheduling options you can setup recurring reminders (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.).
Add on-screen notifications, e-mail delivered reminders and sound alerts. You can even make StarReminder to automatically perform computer tasks for you, for example, to run a program and log off, shutdown or restart Windows at specific days or times.
Operates discreetly in the Windows’ “background” and does not interfere with your work until a Task reaches its due Date/Time schedule that you have previously set. You can access any of StarReminder’s functions by clicking or right-clicking on its tray icon.
Tasks can be setup on a predefined Date/Time along with various recurring scheduling options. Unlimited plain text can be stored on a Task’s Notes which supports URL highlighting. Manage Tasks using a Calendar or a Task list. One or multiple actions can be assigned like: play a sound, send an email notification, run a program or even shutdown the computer.
A window popups on screen when a Task (or a number of Tasks) reaches its due Date/Time. The window contains a list displaying Tasks Title and Date/Time schedule. Extensive Task handling is available adding functionality and speed to your work.
You can configure it to send email notifications when a Task reaches its due Date/Time. For example you or a friend of yours can receive email notifications for a meeting you planned. With the email notification it is easy to organise also other people that do not have StarReminder installed.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install StarReminder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept StarReminder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for StarReminder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Notes
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by StarMessage. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.