Download StartupStar for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download StartupStar latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Looking for a faster takeoff? StartupStar takes the brakes off your Windows startup.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
StartupStar gives you full control over the Startup (Enable, disable or delete programs in the Startup). You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. Limits the selection of the new entry location according to certain criteria.
StartupStar Key features
Take control of your applications
Did you know that an average PC has more than 20 different applications that are launched automatically when you start your PC? A lot of those startup entires are unnecessary and they usually slow down your PCs starting time.
Keep full control
You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. With the built-in search function you can easily find applications.
StartupStar protects you against applications that want to add themselves into the startup of your PC. This new feature will alert you whenever a programm tries to add a new entry into your PC startup. This firewall mode helps you to keep your PC start clean and fast.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install StartupStar for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept StartupStar End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for StartupStar in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.