Download Subtitle Workshop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Andrey Spiridonov - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Subtitle Workshop latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free subtitle application for creating, editing, and converting text-based subtitle files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Subtitle Workshop is free subtitle creation and editing application for creating, editing, and converting text-based subtitle files. User-friendly, multi-language, customizable interface (including customizable shortcuts and translation mode). Vast array of customizable tools and functions for automatic timing and text manipulations. Automatic durations, smart line adjusting, spell checking, FPS conversion, search and replace, and many more. Comprehensive customizable system for automatically or manually detecting, marking, and fixing various timing and text subtitle errors.
Subtitle Workshop Support
Supports converting between, creating, opening, editing, and saving over 60 (currently) subtitle formats via the Subtitle API library, as well as saving subtitles in a custom user-defined file format.
Supports displaying and manipulating the timing pauses (the time gap between two subtitles) and offers a CpS (Characters per Second) system.
Supports style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in the subtitle text — including full tags support for multiple tags in a single subtitle.
Multi-level Undo-Redo system.
Integrated video player with customizable subtitles preview and full screen mode that would play any video or audio format the system has codecs installed for.
Supports the usage of external Pascal scripts, as well as find-and-replace text scripts (called OCR Scripts).
Offers various information about the subtitle file, including custom information based on user-defined rules about the timing or the text.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Subtitle Workshop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Subtitle Workshop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Subtitle Workshop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Andrey Spiridonov. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.