Download SysTools Hard Drive Viewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
SysTools Hard Drive Viewer
by SysTools - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SysTools Hard Drive Viewer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Software to Open and Explore Corrupted / Formatted / External Hard Drive For Free.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SysTools Hard Drive Viewer is a software to Open and Explore Corrupted / Formatted / External Hard Drive For Free. Open & View Hard Drive Partitions, NTFS file system viewer extracts items from hard drive and loads them on the software. It retrieves all data like images, audio files, documents, video, powerpoint files, etc., from selected hard disk. The tool displays data in the same manner as the original one.
Read Data From Formatted Drive: Hard drive reader for PC is completely an automated solution to view items from formatted or drives. The tool extracts data from the NTFS formatted hard drives. Once the software is done with its data extraction, it will load all the retrieved data on its preview pane. The software also preview retrieved Raw Data files like .zip, .gif, mpeg, .pdf, .png, .pptx, .docx, .wav, .xlsx, .bmp, .avi.
Opens Files From External Storage: External hard drive viewer restores items from internal as well as external storage devices. These external devices can be any like pen drive, hard disk, memory card, etc. Apart from this, the free utility works with any size of hard drive, file system, or partition.
Explorer MBR and GPT Partitions: GPT / MBR partition viewer permits its users to read GPT and MBR partition table on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and all below versions. Whenever a person is facing any problem while opening Windows partition, he / she can use this free utility to troubleshoot any kind of the related issue.
Capability to Detect All Partitions: Hard Disk file reader is the smart tool, which detects all the partitions of a PC on its own. It will be displaying each partition with all its related attributes. Users just need to launch the application on machine and then, software will instantly load all system partitions in front of them.
- Tool to open & view corrupted NTFS and FAT32 partition
- Read items from MBR and GPT partitions on PC
- Extracts complete data from NTFS formatted hard drives
- Highlight the regained deleted files with red on preview screen
- Displays all images, documents, ppt, & all other archived files
- Automatically detects internal as well as external machine disks
- Supports all external storage devices like pen drive, SD card, etc.
- Freeware works with hard disk of size 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, and 8TB
- Hard Drive viewer is compatible with all Windows versions
- Microsoft Windows – Windows 7/8/8.1,10 2008/2012, 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Supports View Data from File Systems – FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT and NTFS File System
- Supported Partition Tables – GPT and MBR
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SysTools Hard Drive Viewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SysTools Hard Drive Viewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SysTools Hard Drive Viewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by SysTools. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.