Download TKPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TunesKit - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download TKPlayer latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A versatile free multimedia player to play all types of video and audio files effectively on PC with advanced playback controls.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TKPlayer is a versatile free multimedia player to play all types of video and audio files effectively on PC with advanced playback controls. It is capable of playing all media files instantly without requiring you installing additional decoders on PC. As one of the best media player freeware, it’s able to play all popular video and audio formats in high quality, including MP4, M4V, WMV, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, M4R, MP3, AAC, OGG, etc., as well as high resolution movies, such as 3D, 4K UHD and more.
Play media files easily with advanced settings
Control the media flexibly by changing playback options, such as adjusting brightness/contrast/saturation/aspect ratio, setting sound equalizer, adding subtitles, etc.
Equipped with a built-in video capture which enables you to record the screen at anytime and save it as JPG or PNG format in lossless quality.
Add media files in bulk
Support to import playlist of multiple videos and audios in batch.
Flexible playback modes
Freely set play mode as single cycle, shuffle play, list cycle, list play, etc.
Simple user interface makes playing media on PC much easier for anyone.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TKPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TKPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TKPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by TunesKit. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.