Download TortoiseSVN for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download TortoiseSVN (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
TortoiseSVN 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- TortoiseSVN direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download TortoiseSVN for your PC or laptop
TortoiseSVN latest version overview
TortoiseSVN is an Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension. It’s intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn’t require the Subversion command line client to run. And it is free to use, even in a commercial environment. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Apache™ Subversion (SVN)®; it provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
If you’re using Visual Studio, you can integrate TortoiseSVN commands to various context menus. Of course, there are Subversion plugins for Visual Studio, but if you’re using one of the free versions of Visual Studio, you can not use those plugins. And sometimes it’s still nice to have some of the TortoiseSVN commands available from Visual Studio directly, even if you have such a plugin installed.
Easy to use
- all commands are available directly from the Windows Explorer.
- only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won’t see any commands that you can’t use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
- allows moving files by right-dragging them in the Windows explorer
All Subversion protocols are supported
Integration with issue tracking systems
TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
- When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
- Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
- Optional warning if a commit isn’t assigned to an issue number
TortoiseSVN for Windows 10 is developed and updated by TORTOISESVN TEAM. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware