Download UltraCompare for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by IDM - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download UltraCompare latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A powerful file, folder, and Excel compare.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually. Easily compare entire folders with UltraCompare, even over FTP and network shares. Keep folders in sync, and merge with ease. Folder compare delivers unparalleled control over any file system. It can perform its powerful file comparison, merging and sync functions on Excel files and plain CSV files.
Compare over FTP
UltraCompare’s powerful compare functions work just as well over FTP, and even network shares and connected drives. Simply click to open from FTP, choose your connection or create a new one to save for future use. It’s perfect for quickly checking local files and folders against what’s already on the server.
UltraCompare’s special document handling makes it easy to compare Word and PDF files. Just open them in your session as you would any other file, and let us take care of the rest.
Sometimes you simply want to quickly compare the contents of a file archive without extracting it for a normal file or folder compare. We’ve got you covered. With UltraCompare, you can easily open and compare .zip, .rar and .jar files. No setup required.
Both UltraEdit and UltraCompare
Give you the ideal text and source code editor as well as the ability to effortlessly manage your changes, visually inspect your differences, and exercise quick and easy merge operations. It’s the only integrated editing/comparison solution of its kind.
UltraCompare is built to compare the large files that cause other comparison tools to crash. People who deal with databases and large log files absolutely love our products for this very reason.
- Compare 2 or 3 files or folders at a time
- Merge differences
- Filter view to show just matches or differences
- Highlight diffs by character, word, or line
- Ignore whitespace, line endings, case
- Ignore lines starting with, ending with, everything between…
- Manually align compare
- Edit files as you compare them
- Paste and compare text snippets
- Preview HTML files in browser
- Scan and navigate differences with mini-map
- Save compare result as HTML or text
- Print compare result
- Compare source with full syntax highlighting
- Compare files from the Internet via URL
- Compare files and folders from FTP/SFTP
- Compare Word Docs (.doc/.docx), PDFs, and RTFs
- Rule-based automated folder sync
- Find and resolve duplicate files
- Save and reload most used comparisons with sessions
- Drag-and-drop folders and files to compare them
- Native command line support
- Integrate with Git, Subversion, CVS, more
- Change application and compare colors with themes
- Show compare vertically or horizontally
- Save difference and result reports
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install UltraCompare for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept UltraCompare End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for UltraCompare in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: File Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 46 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by IDM. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.