Download UsbFix for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by SOSVirus - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download UsbFix latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Clean your USB from viruses and other malware.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
UsbFix is a USB security tool to clean your USB from viruses, trojans, adware and other malware. It is an Anti-Malware adapted to the USB infection, it detects and deletes all types of infections that spread through this system. Constantly changing, designed by El Desaparecido, it removes all types of infection spreading through USB media as the famous shortcut virus
UsbFix (Shortcut Virus Remover)
Removable disks are essential in the performance of daily tasks, yet they are the main victims of infections. Indeed, malware authors use them as means of transport in order to spread the infection. To prevent this danger, there is software .
By completely removing all traces of infection, UsbFix restores damaged security features such as access to the registry and task manager, as well as the display of hidden files, and much more.
Even if the program proceeds to the complete removal of all traces of infection in the removable drives, it still backup files and folders. As an illustration, deleted files are saved in the extension .vir in the quarantine folder: C:UsbFixQuarantine.
UsbFix not serves only to clean the infections, it also helps to prevent possible reinfection. Indeed, it create autorun.inf files in the drives to protect against other infections that may occur in the future.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install UsbFix for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept UsbFix End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for UsbFix in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by SOSVirus. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.