Download VanDyke SecureFX for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by VanDyke - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download VanDyke SecureFX latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Flexible secure file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VanDyke SecureFX is a flexible secure file transfer client gives you the tools you need to increase the security and efficiency of file transfer operations and site synchronization. SecureFX’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to learn, and support for multiple platforms allows you to apply the strong encryption and authentication mechanism of Secure Shell protocol to your data-in-transit.
It provides the strong encryption and authentication you need to secure your data-in-transit. SecureFX supports secure transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTP over TLS, and SCP. Data encryption includes RSA, ECDSA, and Ed25519, PuTTY PPK, OpenSSH certificates, and X.509 public-key authentication and SHA2 MAC and key-exchange algorithms.
Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over TLS, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization. You can also use the built-in task scheduler (Windows only) to schedule transfer and synchronize operations once or at recurring intervals.
Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VanDyke SecureFX for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VanDyke SecureFX End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VanDyke SecureFX in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: FTP
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by VanDyke. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.