Download VentSim Design for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Howden Simsmart - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download VentSim Design latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Full 3D modelling, with smooth rotation, zoom and pan.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VentSim Design is a full 3D modelling, with smooth rotation, zoom and pan based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
VentSim™ Standard is a lower cost version based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
VentSim™ Advanced uses advanced compressible flow modelling, including automatic density and fan curve adjustment, automatic natural ventilation simulation and prediction of temperatures and humidity due to rock strata, auto compression, diesel equipment and electric motors.
VentSim™ Premium includes all features of VentSim™ Advanced as well as VentFIRE™ fire simulation, VentLog™ ventilation survey record software, and the optional LiveView™ remote data connection and display module.
- Hardware Acceleration – fast, smooth 3D display of any complexity on most modern computers
- Animated airflows and fans – airflows move in real time through network,
- Metric/Imperial units – can be mixed if required.
- DXF Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of VentSim networks
- Up to 60,000 network airways
- Variable speed and reversible fans – fans can be reversed with reduced performance for emergency simulation.
- Distributon prediction – distribute smoke or other contaminants through a network
- Sourcing concentration – show upstream paths and concentrations of contaminated (or fresh) airflow
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VentSim Design for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VentSim Design End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VentSim Design in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 80+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Howden Simsmart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.