Download VideoCompressor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download VideoCompressor latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Honey, I shrunk the videos - the new VideoCompressor tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
VideoCompressor supports almost all currently used video formats and keeps the same format as the input file. Don’t need to read any manuals or to have any previous knowledge. Simply download it and let’s get started. In comparison to software it can process even big video files within record times.
Why VideoCompressor ? (Key Features)
Fast compression of big video data
VideoCompressor operates also with big video files (more than 1GB) faster than other video compression programs.
Supporting a wide range of video formats
VideoCompressor supports most current video formats, as FLV, WMV, SWF, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, M4V, AVI, MKV, MOV, F4V, RM.
Add videos easily
VideoCompressor provides adding video files by Drag&Drop them directly into the user interface.
VideoCompressor provides a very attractive appearance but also a very easy graphical user interface to operate. Users don’t need to have any previous knowledge about how to compress videos or to read any manuals.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install VideoCompressor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept VideoCompressor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for VideoCompressor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.