Download Winamp for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Justin Frankel - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Winamp latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Popular audio player with millions of users and lovers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Old audio player used by millions of users around the world from Justin Frankel. Winamp is used to be no.1 audio player in the past before its developers decide to shut down the project and discontinue the development. Fast and elegant put it a head in front of other audio players.
Winamp Latest Windows 10 Version
Wide support of audio and video formats; MP3, MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV and WMA.
CD support: playing and importing music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and burning music to CDs.
- Input: decodes specific file formats.
- Output: sends data to specific devices or files.
- Media Library plug-ins add functions to the Media Library plug-in.
- Visualization: provides sound activated graphics.
- DSP/Effect: manipulates audio for special effects.
- General Purpose plug-ins add convenience or UI features (Media Library, alarm clock, or pause when logged out).
- Portables plug-ins support portable media players.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Winamp for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Winamp End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Winamp in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Players
- Version: 5.6 (Latest - Fully Patched)
- Last Updated:
- Size: 14.32 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Justin Frankel. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.