Download WinArchiver for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Power Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download WinArchiver latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Open, create, and mount archives with supports zip, rar, and other archive formats.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction. supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .xdi(Extended Disc Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz and more.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive Download Free
Can mount not only all popular CD/DVD image files, but also all popular archives. You can run programs or access the files from a virtual drive without original cd/dvd discs. The virtual drive works 200x faster than traditional cd/dvd rom drive.
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.
- Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinArchiver for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinArchiver End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinArchiver in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Compression
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Power Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.