Download WindowBlinds for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Stardock - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download WindowBlinds latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Skin the Windows desktop interface.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Skin the Windows desktop interface with WindowBlinds from Stardock.
WindowBlinds Features & Advantages
- Apply custom skins to your desktop
- Add backgrounds, textures and colors to skins
- Choose your own skin fonts
- Design your own skins with SkinStudio
- A simple and elegant style enhances any desktop.
- Make your desktop look like another operating system.
- Universal (modern) applications also receive new style options.
- Relive the good old days of Windows 7.
- Exciting skins are available at WinCustomize.com.
- Many styles included and available for download.
- Instant color changes to fit your style.
- Adjust transparency and opacity.
- Personalize any style by applying textures.
- Carefully select, or randomize wallpapers.
- Change settings to adjust how styles interact.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WindowBlinds for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WindowBlinds End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WindowBlinds in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 57 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Stardock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.