Download Windows Firewall Control for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Windows Firewall Control
by BiniSoft.org - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Windows Firewall Control latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- \Managing Windows Firewall is now easier than ever, provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall better.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Windows Firewall Control is a powerful tool which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which makes Windows Firewall better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. It offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click.
High Filtering: All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering: Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
Low Filtering: Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
No Filtering: Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Notifications of outbound blocked connections.
Learning mode that automatically allows digitally signed programs.
Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
Intuitive user interface which is easy accessible through a system tray icon.
Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
Disable the ability of other programs to tamper Windows Firewall rules and state.
Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
Import and export of partial sets of rules.
Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
And many, many more. Just try it out.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Windows Firewall Control for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Windows Firewall Control End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Windows Firewall Control in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Firewalls
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by BiniSoft.org. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.