Download WinExt Batch Operator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
WinExt Batch Operator
by TriSun - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download WinExt Batch Operator latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Operate files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
WinExt Batch Operator operates files/folders in batch: Move to Recycle Bin, Delete, Copy/Move to Other Place, Rename, Output Information and Change Properties. Select some unnecessary files / folders, and then click the same icon to move them to system Recycle Bin at once. If you carelessly delete the needful resources, you can recover them from system Recycle Bin.
Click this icon to permanently delete the selected files / folders in batch mode. Be careful, the deleted resources cannot be 100% recovered for most PC users. Click the corresponding icon to perform the bulk copying or moving action for the selected files / folders. WEBO will guide you to select a target place for copying or moving operation.
You can output the following information of the selected resources to the txt/csv/xls/xlsx file: header, name, path, full path, size, type, date created and date modified. And you can specify the unit and precision for size. Click this button to modify the properties of selected files / folders in batch mode, include: Archive, Read-only, Hidden, System, Date Created and Date Modified.
Bulk renaming the target files / folders with the following features: renaming templates manager, * wildcard = original filename, # wildcard = serial number, capitalize the first letter, change filename/extension to lowercase/uppercase, preview before do the permanent renaming.
- Move Selected Files / Folders to Recycle Bin
- Permanently Delete Selected Resources
- Copy / Move Selected Resources to Other Place
- Rename Selected Resources in Batch Mode
- Output Information of Selected Resources
- Change Properties of Selected Files / Folders
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install WinExt Batch Operator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept WinExt Batch Operator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for WinExt Batch Operator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by TriSun. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.