Download Wirecast for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Telestream - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Wirecast latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Live video streaming production software for Mac & PC, Restream and Live Captions web services, live crossposting to Facebook, 48kHz audio rendering.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Wirecast provides live video streaming production software for Mac & PC, restream and Live Captions web services, live crossposting to Facebook, 48kHz audio rendering. Easily stream and produce professional video. Turn your laptop or computer into a television studio with Wirecast — the most popular award-winning video production software for Mac and Windows. Perfect for live streams, webinars, webcasts, sports, church services, and education or training videos, and more. Learn more below, or try it for free.
Easy to Use
Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, or use our free wireless camera app for iOS. See a full list of compatible devices.
Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles
Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
Social Media Comments
Built in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Restream and Live Captions
Improve accessibility for the deaf and hard-of-hearing with live captions and save bandwidth and processing power in the bargain. Try the new Wirecast web services Restream and Live Captions.
Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
Check out the new X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows. See a full list of devices.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Wirecast for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Wirecast End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Wirecast in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Recording & Streaming
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 280 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Telestream. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.