Download Wise Force Deleter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Wise Force Deleter
by WiseCleaner.com - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Wise Force Deleter latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A safely and easily file unlocker & deleter.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Delete locked files that can’t be deleted in any of these cases
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Wise Force Deleter allows you to access it via a context menu. Right after installing it, a new option named “Force Delete” will appear in the context menu. To unlock&delete a locked file, you just need to right click it, select ‘Force Delete’, Wise Force Deleter will be launched. Then you can unlock and delete the file from your Windows system immediately, which is real convenient.
The interface of Wise Force Deleter is very intuitive. Even a first timer can get the hang of it in seconds. Better yet, it also supports drag and drop, making file-deletion super easy for you.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Wise Force Deleter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Wise Force Deleter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Wise Force Deleter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by WiseCleaner.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.