Download XAMPP for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Apache Friends - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download XAMPP latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The most popular PHP, Apache, Perl and MariaDB (MySQL) development environment.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
XAMPP is a popular PHP, Apache, Perl and MariaDB (MySQL) development environment for Windows 10 and other operating systems. It is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use. Install your favorite apps. Bitnami provides a free all-in-one tool to install Drupal, Joomla!, WordPress and many other popular open source apps. Has been around for more than 10 years – there is a huge community behind it.
Bitnami provides a free all-in-one tool to install Drupal, Joomla!, WordPress and many other popular open source apps on top of XAMPP. Visit Bitnami XAMPP or click to see full list of add-ons for XAMPP.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install XAMPP for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept XAMPP End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for XAMPP in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Servers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 130 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Apache Friends. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.