Download XSplit VCam for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by SplitmediaLabs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download XSplit VCam latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Makes cutting edge background removal and blurring possible with any webcam.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
XSplit VCam makes cutting edge background removal and blurring possible with any webcam. It offers cutting edge background replacement without the need for complex setups, and tons of space.
Supports JPEGs, GIFs, PNGs or even full web pages, giving you unlimited personalization options for background replacement. Furthermore, you can apply a blur to these backgrounds as well! The fastest alternative to a green screen.
Works with all major video chat applications and conferencing solutions. It is perfect for remote work, virtual interviews, customer support, one-to-one sales meetings, teaching or consultation services.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install XSplit VCam for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept XSplit VCam End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for XSplit VCam in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: WebCam
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 93+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by SplitmediaLabs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.