Download Acronis Ransomware Protection for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Acronis Ransomware Protection
by Acronis - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Acronis Ransomware Protection latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free, battle-tested defense against ransomware from Acronis.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Ransomware viruses can’t infect your system on Acronis’ watch. Our technology monitors your system in real-time, distinguishing normal activities from suspicious ones like unauthorized encryption. By recognizing bad behavior, it spots ransomware whether the strain is known or not. Acronis Ransomware Protection constantly guards against bad behavior, Acronis stops it before any damage is done. You’re instantly notified that something suspicious was found. Then you can either block the activity or allow it to continue.
After blocking the ransomware attack, Acronis Active Protection will help you restore any files that might have been altered or infected. Our tool searches for the latest file versions and can recover clean copies from your cache, temporary files, or backup.
Blocks attacks: Stop both known and never-before-seen ransomware
Recovers files: Access local cache to restore damaged data easily
Backup to the Cloud: Update your files automatically every 15 minutes
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Acronis Ransomware Protection for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Acronis Ransomware Protection End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Acronis Ransomware Protection in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Acronis. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.