Download Actual Transparent Window for Windows 10 (64/32 bit). PC/laptop
Download Actual Transparent Window (latest version 2022) free for Windows 10 (64 bit - 32 bit) PC/ Laptop. Safe Download and Install from official link!
Actual Transparent Window 64 bit and 32 bit Download Features
- Actual Transparent Window direct, free and safe download
- latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit
- Download Actual Transparent Window for your PC or laptop
Actual Transparent Window latest version overview
Actual Transparent Window is an innovative Windows® desktop enhancement which allows setting any level of transparency for any particular window in the system.
With Actual Transparent Window it is very easy to organize the simultaneously opened windows. It is a truly new approach to desktop space organization. Now you do not have to minimize and restore windows every time. Along with common techniques of switching between windows Actual Transparent Window offers the depth-based window ordering thanks to a fully customizable transparency levels that are saved individually for each window. When a brilliant idea is combined with a good realization, the results are outstanding!
- Individual transparency rate:
- Actual Transparent Window lets you set individual transparency rate for each window. You can change transparency from 0% (solid) to 100% (fully transparent) to achieve the desired effect.
- Inactive window transparency:
- Actual Transparent Window has option to set transparency only when window becomes inactive. And when you activate this window it becomes non-transparent again. This option may be especially useful for your instant messenger (ICQ, Windows Messenger, Yahoo!
- Messenger or any other).
- Ghost mode: You can also activate the ghost mode. In this case all mouse clicks and moves to be made through the transparent window to underlying windows.
- Apply transparency effect while window is moved or is resized:
- Apply transparency effect only when you move/drag or resize the window across the desktop. Note that this does not affect your
- transparency setting for windows while they are not being moved or resized.
- Toggle transparency\opaque window state by double click on title bar:
- To toggle a window from transparent to opaque, double-click the title bar. To toggle a window from opaque to transparent, double-click the title bar again.
- “Make Transparent” Make Transparent button button:
- The new “Make Transparent” button is may be added to a window title bar. Now you can switch the semi-transparency on/off just by pressing it.
Actual Transparent Window for Windows 10 is developed and updated by Actual Tools. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
Actual Transparent Window
by Actual Tools
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial