Download Alexa for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Amazon - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Alexa latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simplify your life and use your voice to get more done.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Simplify your life and use your voice to get more done with Alexa on your PC. Just tap and ask Alexa to check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more. Alexa on your PC even makes it easy to control your smart home from anywhere just by using your voice. Whether you’re at home or on the go, Alexa is designed to make your life easier.
You can control your “Works with Alexa” products with Alexa on your PC, allowing you to control your smart home and enjoy Alexa in more places. It allows you to do many of the same things you love with Alexa, but does not enable PC-specific controls. It is always getting smarter, and PC-specific capabilities will be added in early 2019 in addition to ongoing feature updates.
Things to Try:
”Alexa, what’s on my calendar today?”
“Alexa, read me a book.”
“Alexa, turn on the light.”
“Alexa, what’s the weather at home?”
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Alexa for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Alexa End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Alexa in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 110 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Amazon. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.