Download ApowerEdit for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Apowersoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ApowerEdit latest version (2022) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Video Editor software, Touch up Your Videos Now, Stories Will Come Alive.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ApowerEdit makes it a breeze to create your own professional videos or entertaining home movies of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. Videos created with this tool can be used for teaching, presentation, sharing and just plain fun. It takes a pinch of fantasy to trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix video clips, apply stylish video effects, accelerate/slow down your video speed, and many more.
It facilitates you to import any media files from PC disk or videos shot by camcorders, DV cameras, vidicons, webcams, cell phones, etc. That being said, every element in your daily life can be turned into the personal masterpiece. Those fantastic and memorable moments will be recorded frame by frame.
Offers the option to export the edited movie to any format so as to be played in iPhone 7s, iPhone 7, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, HTC or other devices. You can also burn videos to DVD or directly upload your video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ApowerEdit for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ApowerEdit End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ApowerEdit in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 71 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Apowersoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.